Learn How Your Dog Can Love the Vet!
Your Dog's Personal Trainer can help dogs become calm, cooperative veterinary patients. We use only positive, force-free methods. The benefits in clicker training are many including rapid and long-lasting learning that strengthens the human-animal bond.
Here are just a few of the ways we can help your patients have a great experience at the vet's office:
- Teaching dogs to be calm and cooperative for routine veterinary exams and procedures such as acquiring a temperature, getting a weight, examining teeth, examining ears and so on.
- Teaching dogs who are in need of life-long ear medication or eye medication to volunteer for the daily medications - no more wrestling matches!
- Implementing behavior modification for dogs who are fearful, stressed and worried at the vet's office.
- Desensitizing dogs to nail trims, wearing a muzzle, wearing a cone collar to prevent damage to sutures, and other elements that dogs naturally find oppressive.
- Conditioning dogs to low-stress restraint handling methods from the time they are young puppies.
- Providing in-home new puppy training for the new puppy and his family - nothing like having personalized training for potty training, being calm, prevention of biting, nipping, grabbing, stealing, and all the other things that can be overwhelming for new puppy parents to take on all at once.
Recommend Your Dog's Personal Trainer
as the best route for your patients
to become great patients!