Your Dog's Personal Trainer can help dogs become calm, cooperative veterinary
patients. We use only positive, force-free methods. The benefits in clicker training
are many including rapid and long-lasting learning that strengthens the
Here are just a few of the ways we can help your patients have a great experience
at the vet's office:
- Teaching dogs to be calm and cooperative for routine veterinary exams
and procedures such as acquiring a temperature, getting a weight,
examining teeth, examining ears and so on.
Video provided by Laura Monaco Torelli - see link below to her article with
more vet office training session videos.
- Implementing behavior modification for dogs who are fearful, stressed
and worried at the vet's office.
- Desensitizing dogs to nail trims, wearing a muzzle, wearing a cone collar
to prevent damage to sutures, and other elements that dogs naturally
- Conditioning dogs to low-stress restraint handling methods from the time
they are young puppies.
- Providing in-home new puppy training for the new puppy and his family -
nothing like having personalized training for potty training, being calm,
prevention of biting, nipping, grabbing, stealing, and all the other things
that can be overwhelming for new puppy parents to take on all at once.
||KPA Faculty and Training Partner,
Laura Monaco Torelli talks about
making vet training part of daily
life with one's dog in this engaging
article, Ready Set for Groomer and Vet!
Recommend Your Dog's Personal Trainer
as the best route for your patients
to become great patients!